The Admin Console provides a central location for a variety of helpful functions. It can be accessed while in check-in mode from the upper right corner of the screen. In the Admin Console you can….
Fix an incorrect location for a checked in child. See this link for more details
- Safely and securely check a child out if the guardian label is missing. If a guardian attempts to pick up a child without a receipt because they say it was lost or their spouse forgot to give it to them, you can still ensure they are an authorized guardian.
- Use the “Detail Lookup” screen to check the list of authorized and unauthorized guardians.
- Leave the child safely in the room while you check.
- Access the “Detail Lookup” screen either by:
- Scanning the barcode on the child’s label with the USB barcode scanner at the check in screen
- Or through the Admin Console, through the “Admin Console” link in the top right corner of the check in screen
- View the authorized and unauthorized guardian names and photos to determine if you can release the child. If needed, you can ask for a driver’s license as proof of identification as well.
- Once verified on the guardian list, select their name from the “Child Check Out” field and choose “Finish”. Check-out is now complete
- Quickly and easily reprint a label should you need to. It will have the same security code as the original.
- Instantly access key security information about the children in your care with the detailed lookup screen.
- Verify authorized and unauthorized guardians, view parent and guardian contact information, see allergies, find guardian locations (if enabled), send SMS text messages and more.