KidCheck Easter Resources – Part 1
Easter is almost here, and we’d like to help! Here’s the first post in a two-part series on how to utilize KidCheck features to get the most out of your Easter efforts and free you up to focus on the things that matter. In this post, we’ll discuss essential KidCheck features that help you efficiently manage the day, increase productivity, and reduce workload.
- Add a Temporary License or Edition Upgrade: If and when you need it, for busy times or a special event; you can add another temporary check-in license or upgrade to a different edition. No hidden fees or costs. You’ll only pay for what you need, for as long as you need it. Simply call us to make the needed changes.
- Multi-Service Feature: Easily handle children’s check-in and attendance tracking across multiple services. Parents/guardians choose and check children into multiple services right at the time of the initial check-in. There’s no need to check in and out between services or reprint badges. Organizations can easily see who is checked-in across multiple services and still provide accurate attendance tracking by individual service. (Standard, Premium, and Campus editions)
- Event Registration: Simplify the registration process and gather key information prior to check-in for any size event from beginning to end. Know ahead of time who is planning to attend so you can better manage volunteer to child ratios, assign registrants to locations, and run reports to help keep planning organized. (Premium and Campus editions)
Offer Mobile Check-In
Express Check-In Feature: Families love added convenience. By including mobile check-in, parents can begin check-in remotely from their personal mobile device. Then upon arrival, simply tap submit on their device and Express Check-In, coupled with the PrintHub, completes the check-in and automatically prints labels. Express reduces lines, improves efficiency, and creates a positive parent perception.
Share and Connect
- Text messaging: The quickest way to share critical or more immediate information such as a schedule change, emergency, or a need request. Parents love how quickly and easily text informs them if they need to return to the nursery or classroom. It’s also great when another guardian drops off or picks up a child as parents can receive an automatic “child has checked-in/out
message,” providing assurance of the child’s location.
- Parent Check-In Notes: When parents check-in, it’s a great opportunity for them to share information. Check-in notes provide a visible place for any special instructions they want to be known for that day. Anything from birthday information to feeding schedule detail. The notes are in addition to the medical & allergy alert fields and are printed on the child’s name badge.
- Check Announcements & Notifications: Here’s where staff can prominently share information right on the check-in screen, for all parents/guardians to see, or for individuals as necessary. It’s great for information and details about upcoming events, room changes, a reminder to bring diapers, a follow-up message to welcome a new family back, and more.
- Broadcast Email: During the holidays clear, consistent communication with workers and parents can be tricky. Broadcast email is a great way to send a group message. Choose the criteria for who is receiving the message and send it right out of KidCheck. The Broadcast email also includes the option of attaching documents, so you can easily send participation paperwork, a volunteer schedule, event promotion material or medical releases. (Standard, Premium, and Campus editions)
Create Something They’ll Remember
KidCheck offers several preset check-in station themes to choose from, including nature, holiday, and seasonal options. Plus, if you’re a Premium or Campus edition, you have the option to upload a custom background, which further customizes the check-in experience.
Don’t forget to check back next week for the second post in the Easter series. We’ll cover how to welcome new families, proactively follow up and better serve existing ones.
Click here to see other KidCheck features and additional detail on the existing software editions.