NEW! Volunteer Scheduling
Powerful yet simple. Fast and efficient. Intuitive, quick, and easy.
That’s KidCheck’s volunteer scheduling. Plus, it’s available in both a mobile app and desktop version.
Perfect for all types of events such as Sunday service, camps, adult or kid get togethers, VBS, community events, more – and to schedule volunteers for any roles the event requires like classroom teachers and helpers, safety teams, music, greeters, hospitality, tech, etc.
- Create your event with all the pertinent details
- Designate roles and associated number of volunteers
- Invite specific volunteers/staff
You’ll be notified when a request has been accepted or not, and the at-a-glance view shows filled and open spots pre-event so there are no surprises.
Easy For All
- Mobile app and desktop options
- Quickly create, duplicate, edit events
- At-a-glance view of open and filled spots shows when and where volunteers are still needed
- Easy to read list and calendar (daily, weekly, monthly) views of current, upcoming, and completed events
- Assign volunteers with the click of a button. Choose to either request or schedule them
- Volunteers share their role and availability preferences
- Save time, be more organized over manual spreadsheets or complicated scheduling tools
- Know exactly who has agreed to volunteer and in which roles and times
- At-a-glance view of open spots that still need to be filled
- Intuitive and easy for volunteers keeping them more engaged
- Automated reminders with options for notification type (email, text, both) and frequency
- You create the groups and roles which work best for you and your specific event
- Built in filters for fast and organized scheduling
- Option to designate roles as paid
- Built-in reports provide key event data as well as volunteer status, days off, roles and notes
- Ability to add notes about a volunteer in their profile for other admins to see
Tutorial: Volunteer Scheduling
Available in Plus edition and above