Improving Child Safety Video Series and Guide
KidCheck has developed the below child safety video series and guide for churches, fitness clubs, and other organizations caring for children. These tools are designed to provide actionable, specific best practices and suggestions that can easily be put into practice to improve child security and minimize any possible safety and security issues.
Watch or download the video in its entirety, or each individual video segment, whichever you prefer.
Watch or download from Vimeo
- Overview/Introduction 0:00 - 1:25
- Security Teams 1:26 - 5:30
- Facilities Security 5:31 - 8:22
- Medical Emergencies and Allergies 8:23 - 16:05
- Emergency Planning 16:06 - 20:36
- Volunteer Policies 20:37 - 26:49
- Predator Profiles 26:50 - 40:32
- Key to Security 40:33 - 42:50
- Security Questions 42:51 - 43:34
Interested in more free resources?
- Download the Emergency Instructions Flip Book
- Download the “Protecting the Kids in Your Care” eBook
- Download the Technology Spotlight: Children’s Check-In eBook
Also, check out the KidCheck Blog for ongoing updates, best practices and tips and tricks around a variety of subjects including child safety, allergies, leadership, predator prevention, policies, and more.