Free Webinar Series: Predator Proofing Your Organization
Current times necessitate the need for a strong child protection plan, which includes setting up a solid system to keep predators out. Research indicates that wherever children consistently gather, they will attract predators.
It only takes a few minutes searching online to realize that predators have successfully infiltrated a multitude of organizations and left significant destruction in their wake. Our goal with this free two-part webinar series is to leverage the most current information available and assist leaders in child and youth-focused organizations on how to prevent abuse.
Part-One – January 29th
- The current landscape for child and youth-focused organizations and why they are targets
- Who are predators? Is there a specific profile? What characteristics do they share?
- How do they operate? Current changes in grooming methods
- Common elements of environments where they thrive
- How do predators identify their victims? Common traits that catch their attention
Part-Two – February 5th
- Modern prevention methods
- Seven protective measures that work
- The role and benefits of reporting. How your response determines your organization’s reputation
- What to do if a child discloses abuse and what to say and do at that moment
- Guidelines for supporting victims and families
We hope you can join us for this important series. Together we can make a difference in our organizations and work to protect the children we serve.
At KidCheck, we believe every child deserves the right to grow up in a safe environment, and every parent deserves the peace of mind about the safety of their children.