Child Safety Webinars
These free child safety webinar recordings provide practical tips, tricks and best practices to help you improve child safety, properly screen volunteers and employees, and protect against predators.
Each recorded webinar has an ~45 minute KidCheck presentation and 15 minutes of Q&A from organizations caring for children. We hope you find the webinars insightful and valuable as you work to increase child safety in your organization.
Fill out the contact form below to access all the recorded safety webinars and presentation slides.
Securing Your Children's Area
- Security Teams – creating a team and engaging with them
- Facility Security – small changes can make a big difference
- Medical Emergencies – how to be prepared ahead
- Emergency Planning – know what to do in case of emergency
- Lockdown Procedures – who, what, when, why
- Leadership Support – advice to gain needed support
- and more…
The Why and How of Screening for Safety
- Top Risks to child safety with volunteers/staff
- The 7 Steps of screening (it’s more than a background check)
- How to properly screen and the questions to ask
- Youth Screening tips and suggestions
- Child Protection Policy importance and benefits
- and more…
Predator Proofing Your Organization (two part series)
Part One – Identifying predators and how they operate
- Who they are
- How they operate
- Environments where they thrive
- How they identify victims
Part Two – Prevent abuse and protect kids
- Prevention methods
- Protective measures
- Reporting and response
- What to do if abuse is disclosed
- Support Guidelines
Fill out the form to get the webinar recordings and presentation slides.
*Thank you for your interest. You will now be directed to the webinar recordings.