KidCheck Getting Started Resources
Whatever your status, knowledge, or experience with children’s check-in, we want to make you aware of the KidCheck resources available to ensure your success.
In addition to the free personal training you receive, here are a few resources to help you get check-in up and running quickly. Plus, remember, the KidCheck Support Team is available six days a week (including Sunday morning) to answer questions.
Set-Up & Roll Out
- Quick Start Guide – This walks you through the initial seven steps to get check-in up and running for the first time. This user-friendly guide covers everything from setting up your location to creating your templates, installing KidCheck, establishing your settings, and managing your subscription.
- Roll Out Guide – Planning for implementation is the key to a successful rollout. This guide offers helpful hints and strategies for a smooth start, including creating a plan, setting up your stations, and ten common mistakes to avoid.
- Express Check-In Setup – Using KidCheck Express Check-in so parents can check kids in using their own smartphone? This step-by-step guide gets you ready to go and provides helpful hints on how to best utilize Express Check-In.
- Roll Out Resources – Provides multiple documents and tools to help get parents on board and ready to use your new secure children’s check-in system. Resources include a parent letter, videos that introduce check-in, help families set up their accounts, and easily utilize our mobile check-in offerings.
Support & Training
In addition to our live, personal support, KidCheck’s robust online Support and Training Center is always available to you. It covers key support information across a variety of topics, as well as best practices and how to contact the KidCheck support team. Online support includes:
- FAQs – A list of quick answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Check-In Tutorials – A treasure trove of information providing step-by-step instructions on everything from communicating with families to printing name badges, managing user accounts, and KidCheck mobile features and functionality.
- Support (How To) Videos – These videos are available for those who prefer visual learning and appreciate the ability to play and replay information at your convenience as many times as you need.
- The Label Restock Program (LRP) – A free service that saves you time and money. The LRP is offered as a convenience to every customer to ensure labels are efficiently managed and that you always have on hand the labels you need. It’s quick and easy to sign up, and the labels purchased through the service are at a reduced price – saving you money!
- The KidCheck Store – All your check-in hardware and accessory needs are available at an affordable price. You’ll find a check-in station, printer options, check-in starter kits, mobile printing bundles, labels, and more.
- The KidCheck Blog – Enjoy relevant, original content that focuses on helping equip leaders of organizations serving kids and youth. Our goals are to share new insights, highlight the benefits of using our technology, and provide actionable child safety information to help keep up with the changing needs of today’s families.
- Online Social Community – Whether on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or YouTube, we encourage you to join our growing online community. You will connect with people who want to serve kids and youth well, prioritize child safety, and utilize secure children’s check-in to manage the kid’s area more efficiently.
- Child Safety Resources – Complimentary child safety downloads, including a safety videos series, child safety webinars, eBooks, and an Emergency Instructions Flip Book, which provides immediate access to step-by-step emergency instructions.
Click here to become a part of the KidCheck family or learn more about the benefits of using secure children’s check-in.
Photo by Mimi Thian on Unsplash