KidCheck Update and Improvements
At KidCheck we’re always working on ways to improve our secure children’s check-in and offer more convenience, increased usability, and better access to your check-in data. Listed below are a few improvements we recently rolled out.
- KidCheck reports are now available on a mobile device – you can run custom, attendance, volunteer, and birthday reports on any mobile device such as an iPad™ or Android™ tablet.
*While reports can be run on a mobile phone they are more easily viewable on a tablet device.
- Event registration improvements include:
- Additional documents. Now you can upload a brochure and share more event details, or provide a photo or medical release upon registration.
- An improved user interface for registration that includes more intuitive navigation.
- The ability to offer custom QR event codes for sharing additional information about your organization or event.
- For added convenience, the “Admin Console” now offers a quick view of the number of children checked-in for each location (room). This provides an additional place to quickly view real time check-in data.