Plan to Protect™ – A Premier Resource for Protecting Children and Youth
KidCheck recommends Plan to Protect™ as a premier resource for improving child safety.
Plan to Protect provides the highest standard of protection and abuse prevention to organizations serving the vulnerable sector globally. Their services include customized policies and procedures, risk assessment, strategic planning, community support, training and much more!
Organizations currently using Plan to Protect include churches, synagogues, seasonal camps, schools, daycares, clubs, and retirement facilities. Organizations that partner with Plan to Protect, and use their suite of services, report a significant increase in confidence in dealing with gaps in safety and security. Plan to Protect offers a growing database of resources, information, and ongoing learning to enable any organization to be well prepared.
Here are a few of the resources offered.
Memberships & Programs – Join this growing network
Plan to Protect offers three membership packages to fit every need. Options include Implementation to a Going the Distance offering, which is a premiere package, that demonstrates an organizations commitment to preventing abuse.
Membership Package #1: Implementation
This package is ideal for organizations just starting with Plan to Protect or for those who know they need to update their current protection policies and procedures. This package is designed to give you a good head start as it combines the most popular services. Benefits include:
- Basic membership benefits – (outlined in package #2)
- Customized policies and forms
- Registration for Plan to Protect Train the Trainer Certification
- Registration for Plan to Protect Administrator/Leader Certification
- 10 On-line Training Registrations
Membership Package #2: Basic Membership
A package designed for professional growth and development. It will help you maintain your protection policies and procedures through access to on-going support and help. Benefits include:
- One copy of the Plan to Protect manual
- Access to member only section of the website which includes training resources, case-studies and a library of recorded webinars
- Unlimited registrations to the Live Special Interest Webinars
- Monthly member e-newsletter
- On-going phone and email support
- 10% discount on resources and services
- Member listing on the website
- Discounted pricing on select services
- One registration to Plan to Protect on-line training course
- Member certificate which demonstrates commitment to providing a safe environment
- Access to the on-line member forum
Membership Package #3: Going the Distance Program
This is a premier package created for organizations who are striving to fully adhere to legislation and insurance requirements, through certification and policy development. Going the Distance is a three-year program and a path to being awarded the Plan to Protect Seal of Excellence. Benefits include:
- A dedicated Plan to Protect team member assigned to your account for the three year term
- All Basic membership benefits
- Customized policies and forms – Plan to Protect will assist you in drafting and keeping your policies up to date
- One registration per year to the Plan to Protect, Train the Trainer Certification and the Administrator/Leader Certification Training
- Unlimited registrations to Orientation & Refresher trraining from Plan to Protect
- Two 1:1 Consulting Sessions
- Dedicated phone and email support
- Opportunity during the second or third year to apply for the Plan to Protect Seal of Excellence
Click here to complete the membership application and obtain package pricing.
Professional Training – Available both on-site and on-line
The training and certification courses are designed for anyone in a position of trust with children, youth, and vulnerable persons. Pricing can be either individual or bundled for groups.
- Orientation and Refresher Training on topics such as: Protect Through Awareness, Legal Requirements, Abuse Prevention and Reporting & Response to name a few
- Special Interest Webinars
- Formats are either on-line or pre-scheduled live webinars
Customized Tools/Resources – Flexibility to meet every need
One of the key benefits about Plan to Protect is the ability to customize services to help leaders and their teams meet a high standard. Tools and resources include:
- Plan to Protect USA Manual
- Customized Written Policies
- Assessments and Audits
- Membership Plans Available
- Monthly Newsletter
- Special Interest Webinars
- Certification Training
What Members Are Saying
- “Plan to Protect has helped us stay on top of insurance requirements!”
- “What better investment can we make for our children, youth, and vulnerable adults?”
- “Thank you for your endless support of help and guidance.”
Contact Plan to Protect
To learn more about Plan to Protect, their offerings, and pricing you can reach out in one of the following ways.