Save Money on Labels!
Doing more with less continues to be a priority for child and youth-focused organizations. To help, KidCheck offers the Label Restock Program (LRP), a free service to ensure labels are efficiently managed and that you always have on hand the labels you need. There is nothing more frustrating than forgetting to reorder labels and running out as families are checking in.
Plus, labels ordered through LRP are at a reduced price, so you will save money. Always have the labels you need for less!
How it works:
The system automatically counts the labels as they print and notifies KidCheck when you are ready for your next shipment, based on the threshold volume you choose. However, you always have the control and flexibility to activate an order, choose the minimum quantity on hand to trigger an order, and receive 48 hours to decline the shipment.
KidCheck’s Label Restock Program benefits include:
- Free – It costs nothing to participate.
- Convenient – always have on hand the labels you need.
- Automatic –it tracks usage and initiates the label order based on the thresholds you choose.
- Saves Money – offers a lower cost per roll.
If you are already taking advantage of the LRP, here are some tips to get the most out of the service.
- Verify the physical number of rolls on hand match the count in KidCheck and adjust if necessary.
- Confirm your credit card information is up to date and trigger notification recipients are correct.
- Place the newly received label rolls in the back and use the existing ones first.
- Enjoy the sweet treat compliments of KidCheck that come with every order.