Can I disable medical/allergy info from printing on child name tags?
While it is possible to turn off the printing of medical/allergy info on child name tags, there are multiple options to consider when handling private or sensitive medical conditions. For more information, please consult the article “How to Handle Sensitive Medical Alerts.” If you decide to not have medical/allergy information print on child name tags:
- Sign into your administrative KidCheck account
- Select System Settings in the upper right corner
- Select System Options on the left
- Select Printing Options under System Settings
- Locate the Medical/Allergy Information section and make the appropriate changes
- Select the green Save Changes button
Note: Medical/allergy information is still available by either scanning the barcode on the child’s name tag (if the ‘Detailed Lookup’ option is enabled), through the Admin Console, or on the Current Check-in Roster Report.