How can I stay up-to-date with KidCheck news?
There are a number of ways to keep up-to-date with KidCheck.
- We send our customers newsletters (approximately every two months) highlighting different best practices and providing tips and tricks – as a customer, you’ll automatically be included in our newsletters.
- Additionally, we’ll email new “news” about upgrades, key new features or special updates.
- Visit our KidCheck Blog for the latest information, tips and tricks, and lots of great content. You can sign up there to receive KidCheck eNewsletters as well.
- The latest news about new features, changes and new support materials are shown at the top of your KidCheck dashboard.
- We put key announcements we want you to be aware of or take action on in the notification section of your KidCheck accounts home page.
- Keep in touch with KidCheck and join the conversation – follow us on twitter @KidCheck, Facebook and Google+.