Can I turn off the name badge watermark icon?
The watermark icon that prints on a child’s name badge and guardian receipt are designed to add visual interest and to help kids get excited about wearing their badge. This can be disabled if you are on the Plus or Premier edition. If you’d prefer to have the watermark icon not print on name badges:
- Log into your KidCheck account
- Select System Settings link in the upper right
- Select System Options on the left
- Under System Settings, select Printing Options
- In the Label Printing Options area, uncheck the Print Watermark Icon option
- Select the green Save Settings button