How do I register a keytag to a guardian?
Each guardian in KidCheck can be assigned their own keytag to use for checking in. Assigning a keytag to a guardian is a very simple process:
- With check-in running, enter in the guardian’s phone number to bring up their guardian account.
- Click on the three bar (hamburger menu) option on left hand side of the account.
- Choose “Register a Keytag” from the drop down menu.
- Place cursor in the “Click here and scan keytag” box, and scan keytag.
- KidCheck will state that the new keytage is now saved to the guardian’s account.
The guardian can now scan their keytag at the check-in screen to access their account, rather than typing in their telephone number.