How do I turn off test labels?
Enabling the Dymo printer to print a test label on check-in start up is an indicator that the printer is properly working. If you’d prefer to not print test labels:
1. Sign into your administrative KidCheck account
2. Select System Settings in the upper right corner
3. Select System Options on the left
4. Select Printing Options under System Settings
5. Locate the Label Printing Options and uncheck the checkbox under Printer Options
6. Select the green Save Changes button