Church Windows Integration
Enabling Church Windows Integration
To enable integration with Church Windows:
- Login to your KidCheck account
- Select the System Settings gear
- Select System Options (on the left) then Integration Options
- Select Enable under Management System Integration
- Select Church Windows from the drop down menu
- Select your desired options
- Select the green Save Changes button
: KidCheck can periodically sync user account data from Church Windows to speed up check-in. This is highly recommended.
New Authorized Guardian Policy: Select how you would like to handle the accounts of individuals that have been added to KidCheck as an Authorized Guardian.
- Don’t add new authorized guardians to Church Windows
- Always add new authorized guardians to Church Windows
Within Church Windows
To upload existing people from Church Windows to KidCheck:
- Open Church Windows
- Select the Attendance area
- Select Upload Membership People to KidCheck
- Follow the on screen prompts
For further questions on how integration works within the Church Windows interface, contact Church Windows directly at 800-533-5227.