Correct A Child’s Location
If a child is accidentally checked into the wrong location, an administrator can quickly and easily move a child (or a group of children) to the correct location. By making this change, it will also insure that the correct location is preselected the next time they check in.
- While check-in is running, click on Admin Console icon in the upper right, and enter your KidCheck admin credentials
- Click the check box next to the child(ren) that needs to be moved
- Click on the Admin Console Options area
- In the Move Children To New Location area, choose the correct location from the drop down menu, and click Move Selected Children
- If needed, you can also print a new label by clicking the printer icon next to the child. The new label will have the updated location, and the same security code as the original.
- You will need to download the Admin Console App via Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Enter your KidCheck Admin Credentials.
- It will default to the Admin Console dashboard. On the top left-hand corner, choose the < button to access the Admin Console page.
- Select the Child to bring up the Child Details.
- Select Move to New Location to move the child to a different location.