Customer-Controlled Account Creation Fields
Customer-Controlled Account Creation Fields allow customers to choose fields that are displayed/required when parents create accounts.
Enabling Customer-Controlled Account Creation Fields
To enable Account Creation Fields:
- Login to KidCheck account
- Navigate to System Settings (upper right) > System Options (left) > Program Options (left)
- Scroll down to the Account Creation Fields section (toward the bottom)
- Select if you’d like to ‘Require Email Address’, ‘Show Address Field’, and ‘Require Address’
- Select the Save Changes button
Using Fields During Account Creation
Once you enable fields, they will be displayed/required when parents create an account from:
- Account login pages and specify you as the referring organization (on the web and mobile apps)
- Using custom referral links found on the Check-in tab
Please note: If parents create accounts outside of those channels, desired data may be omitted.