KidCheck Offers Free Webinar!
Improve Security in Your Children’s Area
When: Thursday, October 10th, 2019
Time: 10:00am PT, 11:00am MT, 12:00pm CT, 1:00pm ET
Duration: One hour
The reality for organizations caring for children regarding safety and security is changing. No longer is safety planning a nice to have, but a family expectation and a leader’s response should be one of action.
Kidcheck is offering a complimentary webinar, “Improve Security in Your Children’s Area” for organizations focused on children and youth. It’s designed to be a training tool that provides valuable information, offers practical suggestions, and actionable tips to improve safety and security in your children’s area.
Leading the discussion will be KidCheck CEO, Alex Smith. Alex is a data security and child safety expert, church safety team leader, and a former police officer who often presents on the topic of child safety.
- Engaging or Building A Successful Security Teams – The security team is your first line of defense and your number one resource for incident management.
- Facility Security – Small changes can make a big difference. We’ll talk about areas of opportunity that you might have missed.
- Medical and Emergency Planning – Preparation is critical, and the best time to prepare is before an incident. Pick up some actionable tips and tricks and steps to take in the event of an emergency.
- Lockdown Procedures – Learn the who, what, when, and why for executing a lockdown.
- Leadership Support – If child safety is a top priority, and organizational leadership is not onboard, learn valuable insight from KidCheck, CEO Alex Smith on how to gain support and move forward.