How do I add or delete a location (classroom) from KidCheck?
- Log into KidCheck and click on System Settings in the top right corner
- Select the System Options on the left; select Campuses & Locations under System Settings
- Click on the campus you want to adjust. This will list all the locations for that Campus
- To edit or delete a location, click the pencil icon next to it and make appropriate changes
Note: We strongly recommend not changing a location’s name, but instead deleting it and creating a new location with the desired name. This helps assure correct attendance reporting.
- To delete a location, choose the “X” with a circle around it next to that location or check the location’s checkbox and select the red Delete Selected Location button
- To add a location, choose the blue Add New Location or Age Group button