How do I add or remove a location from a check-in template?
- Log into KidCheck and choose the Check-in tab
- Select the pencil icon to the right of the template you want to edit
- To add a location to the template, select the arrow next to the location you wish to add
- To remove a location from a template, select the “X” next to the location you wish to remove
Note: The left column includes all your available locations. The right column includes all the locations that will display for that template.
- You can rearrange the display order of the locations by clicking and dragging the locations in the right column up or down
- When you have things arranged how you like, select the green Save Changes button