Can I turn off the printing of guardian receipt tags?
For situations where guardian check-in receipt tags are unnecessary, it is possible to disable them for specific locations.
- Select the System Settings gear in the upper right of your administrative KidCheck account
- Select System Options on the left, then choose Campuses and Locations
- Select the name of the appropriate campus
- Select the name of the location for which you’d like to disable printing
- Select the Advanced Options section
- For the “Enable guardian receipt printing” option, select the disable option
- Select Save Changes