A child is checked in to the wrong location. How can I fix that?
You can quickly and easily fix incorrect locations (groups/rooms) without having to check a child out and back in. The new location will also be saved for the next time they check-in.
- From the check-in screen, click on the Admin Console link (top right)
- Standard, Premium, and Campus customers can also access the Admin Console by logging into KidCheck through any browser, then going to the Check-in tab > Utilities tab > select Start for Admin Console
- Select the check-box for the child whose location you want to correct and select the Admin Console Options bar
- Select the correct location from the “Move Selected Children” drop down menu and select Move Selected Children
- A new label can also be printed by clicking on the small printer icon to the right of the child’s name. The new label will have the same security code as the original, and will now state the updated location.
See also: Admin Console Features – Tutorial