A child is checked in to the wrong location. How can I fix that?
You can quickly and easily fix incorrect locations (groups/rooms) without having to check a child out and back in. The new location will also be saved for the next time they check-in.
- From the check-in screen, click on the Admin Console link (top right)
- Plus and Premier edition customers can also access the Admin Console by logging into KidCheck through any browser, then going to the Check-in tab > Utilities tab > select Start for Admin Console
- Select the child from your active roster to pull up the account, and choose Update Location
- Select the correct template and location that you want to move the child to and choose Submit
- A new label can also be printed by clicking on the small printer icon to the right of the child’s name from the Admin Console on a PC (or choose reprint badge from the child’s account in the Admin Cosole app on your smart device). The new label will have the same security code as the original, and will now state the updated location.
See also: Admin Console Features – Tutorial