How do I set up someone as a volunteer/employee?
The volunteer/employee will need to first create their KidCheck login account. Once the volunteer/employee has created an account the Administrator will need to designate them as a volunteer/employee; volunteers/employees cannot assign themselves as such. To do so:
- Go to the People tab within KidCheck (top row).
- On the second row of tabs, select Volunteers (churches) or Employees (daycares, fitness centers, activity centers, retail, etc).
- Click in the search box on the left and input the volunteer/employee’s phone number (omit dashes and parentheses).
- Once you see the person’s name/profile show up, select it, and they will be added to the list.
- Please remember this searches our international database, so please cross reference address and phone numbers before adding anyone as a volunteer or employee.
Note: When someone is added to your list, their name will not initially be clickable/tappable until they check-in for the first time; this maintains a higher level of privacy. Once they check-in, you’ll be able to click/tap their name to go to their profile in the People tab.
Download our Volunteer Training Guide for more information.