Child Pick-up Alert
No need to phone the classroom or send a messenger to the classroom. You can easily communicate with a classroom when a guardian is ready to pick up a child by using the Child Pick-Up Alert. Simply choose the appropriate child(ren) from the admin console and remotely send a visual and audio alert to the classroom letting them know a child is ready for pick-up. The classroom then acknowledges the alert and releases the child.
To use the Child Pick-Up Alert:
- Click on the Admin Console icon in the upper right hand corner of your check-in station and enter your username and password.
- Search for the child you want to call and then click the Call button. Once the child is called, other open admin consoles will receive a notification tone and the child’s name will flash yellow.
- Once the child in the classroom is on their way, the teacher can click the Acknowledge button.
- At that time the child’s name will change from yellow to green, acknowledging that child has been sent.
- Once the child has arrived, select Cancel to end the communication
More information on KidCheck Child Pick-Up Alert feature.