Child Safety and Welcoming Guests in the Holiday Season
The holidays are a time of joy, gratefulness, love, and peace; as well as chaos, busyness, hustle, and preparation.
During this wonderful and unique time of the year outreach increases, opportunities arise to welcome visitors and new families, and through it all, child safety must remain a priority.
Below are some existing KidCheck posts sharing some helpful holiday hints.
- Increasing Holiday Safety Podcast: This podcast shares Heidi and Jason Hensley’s extensive kidmin and law enforcement experience providing tips and tricks to help prepare for and increase child safety during the holiday, events, outreach.
- Helpful Features for the Holiday Season: These KidCheck features can help you manage the season, increase productivity, and work more efficiently. All freeing you up to better connect with kids and visiting families.
- 7 Ways to Welcome Guests for the Holidays: The holidays often mean visiting families. These parents want to be sure you make child safety a top priority. How you welcome your guests and address safety makes a powerful impression.
- Top Tips for Making a Lasting Impression: The goal in making a good first impression should not be to “wow” your guests but to create a meaningful, memorable moment within their experience. Remember, they are new to your processes, so it’s important to prepare staff and volunteers with helpful information to share.
- Visitors and the Holidays: Suggestions for greeting, training, reassuring, making kids feel welcome and keeping child safety top of mind.