How do I change a station from “Staff Attended” to “Self-Service”?
On the computer you’d like to change, use the following steps:
- Sign in to your KidCheck account.
- Select System Settings in the upper right corner.
- Select Licensing in the menu on the left.
- Click on the Edit this computer’s license link on left under “Page Options.”
- Change the station to Self-service (or Staff-attended) under “Check-in Station Type.”
- Select Save Changes.
Staff-attended stations show more user account information (and allow for changes to be made) on the check-in screen. As a security measure, self-service stations do not. Also, the ability to view the “detailed lookup” page for a child (by scanning their nametag) may be enabled or disabled based on station type.