How do I license my check-in station?
Licensing a check-in station for the first time is quick and easy:
- Click on System Settings in the upper right of your administrative KidCheck account
- Select Licensing on the left under “Your Account”
- Select Edit This Computer’s License (on the left under “Page Options”)
- On the window that opens, name your check-in station and select your desired settings
- Select the Save Changes button
For information on licensing a tablet, see our Mobile Check-in Tutorial.