Top Blog Posts of 2021
In 2021 KidCheck continued to share new ideas and original content to help equip leaders of organizations focused on kids and youth to improve protection and safety. Our goals for the blog are to provide new insights, highlight the benefits of using our technology, and provide relevant, actionable information to help you serve the changing needs and expectations of families.
Here are the five most popular blog posts from last year.
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In – A perfect solution for all your list-based check-in needs. It’s a real-time digital roster ideal for classrooms, youth groups, camps, schools & more. It eliminates the manual paper-driven clipboard and provides at-a-glance attendance levels.
- Creating an Anti-Bullying Program: The Components – Nationwide, 20% of kids ages 12-18 experienced some form of bullying in the last year. Learn how to create a program that fits your organization.
- Safety Tips for Back-to-School Season – Here are practical tips to help you prepare and promote safety all year long.
- Eight “Be” Statements for Successful Leadership – By applying these “Be” statements, you will be on your way to building a cohesive team, delivering results, and creating value for the entire organization.
- Comprehensive Candidate Screening – The Virtual Interview – The interview process has changed! Here’s what you need to know about adapting to the new interview process and how you can make it work for your organization.
Thanks again for your interest in KidCheck and partnering with us as we look forward to new challenges and reflect on how we can continue to make 2022 an even better year. Your pickups, shares, and feedback for the information we post are always appreciated. Also, if you have topics you would like to see covered, please drop a comment below.
Join us for a free online product demo if you are thinking about transitioning from pen and paper to an electronic children’s check-in system or switching from your current provider. You will see first-hand the benefits of using secure children’s check-in to help improve child safety, streamline the check-in process and create a positive experience for families and your organization.