Features, Features, KidCheck’s Got Lots Of Features!
When deciding to transition to an electronic children’s check-in solution, there are many details to consider. Often items like budget, technical requirements, the roll-out process, ease-of-use, and family benefits are at the forefront. Nevertheless, it’s important to evaluate the features set. You’ll want to confirm they’re designed to grow with your organization, reduce workload, and create a positive visitor experience, all at a great value.
Listed below are some of the top KidCheck features organized by benefit.
- Health & Allergy Information Management – Helps to identify and track allergies, medications, release forms, and other wellness related information included in a health management plan.
- Guardian Receipts – Are a critical aspect of KidCheck and play a fundamental role in maintaining a safe and secure check-out process. When children are checked into KidCheck, the system will print a name badge for each child, along with a receipt for the guardian.
- Guardian Location Tracking – Allows administrators to quickly and easily know the whereabouts of a child’s guardian should they need them or in case of an emergency.
- Security Labels – Offer multiple security and printing features associated with the children’s name badges, parent/guardian receipts, and volunteer/employee badges. Security measures include matching security codes printed on the children’s badges and guardian receipts; as well as, prominent allergy/medical warnings on the children’s check-in badges.
- Reports – Deliver easy-to-use data, across a variety of key topics, provide essential information about families, visitors, and trends, which helps with timely decisions.
- Admin Console App – Puts all the critical data right at your fingertips, which helps to reduce workload, increase efficiency, improve child security, and speed up communication with parents and guardians.
- Parent Maintained Accounts – A unique feature to KidCheck that allows parents to create and maintain their accounts, which reduces workload and eliminates the upfront input as parents are responsible for keeping the information up-to-date.
- Express Mobile Check-In – Allows parents to check-in using their smartphone! For your organization, it means shorter check-in lines, increased efficiency, and happier families.
- Broadcast Text Messaging – enables you to send a text message to a large group of parents, volunteers, or both so you can easily handle last minute updates or change notifications.
- Emergency Text Messaging – is a fast, easy, and private way to communicate with parents. It can be quickly done right from the Admin Console or Admin Console App. No need to use a check-in station.
- Management Software –Integration provides the best of both worlds, with the option to choose and pair top technology solutions to meet your individual needs. It allows you to maintain a single organization-wide database, plus experience the benefits of a best-in-class check-in solution.
- Time Limits – Helps you manage and track allotted time in child care to be sure agreed upon or pre-purchased time is not exceeded. No more guessing, watching the clock, or manual tracking.
- Check-In Passes – Designed for fitness facilities, activity centers, daycares, and other child and youth-centered organizations. Check-In Passes provide the ability to create pre-paid options for members to purchase childcare ahead of time.
Click here to join us for a free demo and learn first-hand how KidCheck secure children’s check-in can benefit your organization.